My Goodreads TBR list is an overwhelming mess. To organize and control it, I decided to make up my own challenge which I am going to refer to as the ‘Goodreads TBR’ challenge.
These are the steps I took in order to make the following list;
1. Eliminate all books that you DO NOT own.
2. Set aside books that coincide with your monthly and yearly reading goals.
For me, I set apart books that fit within these goals;
– Read 1 Book from my Book of the Month selections a month. (Annual goal)
– 1 Reread chosen from books I read 1+ years ago per month. (Annual goal)
– Catching up on my unread V.E. Schwab books. (April goal)